Free and Reduced Meals
Important information regarding meals for the 2023-24 school year.
We are incredibly happy to announce that, during the 2023-24 school year, Brockport Central School District will offer free meals (both breakfast and lunch) to all students through a federal program called the Community Eligibility Provision (CEP). Meals are nutritious and delicious, so consider having your child eat breakfast and lunch with us.
In order to continue this wonderful program for our entire District, it is extremely important that families who meet the income eligibility guidelines complete the Household Income Eligibility Form.
In addition to free meal programs, completing this form provides the following benefits:
BENEFITS TO YOUR FAMILY (you may qualify for discounts on):
- Internet services
- Amazon Prime
- State and federal programs such as P-EBT or Summer P-EBT
- Advanced Placement, SAT and ACT exams
- College admissions, college coursework (reduced or free college tuition through BHS dual credit courses)
- Instrument rental, outside of the district
BENEFITS TO YOUR SCHOOL:
- Provides increased government funding (low or no-cost programs have included: Girls on the Run, Robotics, eSports, some Community School programming and AVID)
- Supports funding for computers and technology
- Provides equipment grants to improve meal quality
Please return completed applications to:
- Mail to: Brockport CSD Food Service 40 Allen St. Brockport, NY 14420
- Fax: (585) 637-1849
- Email: FoodService@bcs1.org
We look forward to providing free breakfast and lunch for all students. There will continue to be snacks and a la carte items available for a fee. Please contact Food Service Director Stacey Snyder at (585) 637-1846 or FoodService@bcs1.org with any questions.