What We Do:
The Information Technology Department (CEPACS) provides leadership, direction, and support to the district's academic programs and student support services. The mission of CEPACS is to support education by providing effective technology solutions that supports students and staff. Customer service is our top priority!
CEPACS Services Include:
- Network and Data Communications Services
- District owned hardware repair and Support, including printers and copiers
- Desktop support/help desk
- Office 365 products
- Educational Software Systems
- Student Information System
- Educational and Administrative computers and servers
- Technology leadership and planning
Instructional Technology Plan
If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.