We are excited to welcome the class of 2027 to Brockport High School!
Please join us for our 8th Grade Parent Orientation Meeting scheduled from 6:30-8:00pm on Wednesday, February 8, 2023, in the BHS Auditorium.
At this informational meeting, we will address many topics related to your child’s successful transition to Brockport High School in the fall of 2023.
Topics Covered will include:
- Introductions of administration and next year’s 9th grade counselors
- Transition planning
- Course selection process
- Orientation information
- FLEC high school transition support program
- Athletic opportunities
- Extra-curricular and co-curricular opportunities
- Avenues for academic and social-emotional assistance
- Graduation requirements for a BHS diploma, and more!
New this year, we are excited to include a student and parent panel as part of the agenda so you can hear directly from current BHS families how best to make this a successful transition. High school is an exciting, challenging, and rewarding period for both students and parents, and we look forward to our partnership in supporting your student’s success.
Please feel free to contact the Main Office at (585) 637-1870 if you have any questions or concerns.