Every season the NYSPHAA recognizes varsity individual athletes who maintain a high GPA while competing and varsity teams who achieve an average GPA of 90% or higher for 75% of the roster. We are pleased to announce:
The following winter teams qualified:
- Girls Indoor Track – 95.65
- Boys Swimming & Diving – 94.72
- Hockey – 92.10
- Boys Indoor Track – 91.40
- Girls Bowling – 91.29
- Boys Basketball – 91.02
- Cheer – 90.72
A total of 78 athletes will receive pins for qualifying individually.
Additionally, the following athletes maintained GPA’s over 100:
- Bowling – Sophia Visconte
- Indoor Track – Mackenzie Monnier, Nolan Munn, Megan Smith, Caleb Tribotte
- Swimming – Jason Kleehammer
Congratulations to all our athletes for working and playing hard! We thank you for giving your best every day both on and off the field.